Mission and Objectives
Association for Preventing and Combating Fraud is a nonprofit association with the goal to support Organizations to Fight Fraud through:
- Creating a solid pole specialists in fraud risk management, compliance and information security ;
- Developing a strong anti-fraud culture
The association was formed as a result of the initiative of a group of individuals within different national and multinational companies that have had the honor common values, ethics, fairness and altruism. The founding members of the Association chose the motto: "FRAUD HAPPENS... BE PREPARED".
Association for Preventing and Combating Fraud mission is to:
- Create awareness among Individuals and companies regarding the risk of fraud, money laundering, corruption, conflict of interest and information security;
- Support continuous professional development for anti-fraud, money laundering, anti-corruption or information security specialists and adherence to high international standards in this area;
- Develop exchange of best practices on preventing and combating fraud between the private and public sectors.
The Board of Directors of the Association consists of:
- President: Alin Becheanu, CFE
- Vice President: Nicoleta Mehlsen, CFE
- Secretary General: Silviu Gresoi, CFE
- Treasurer: Raluca Voicu
- Member Ethics: Claudia Petre
APCF Code of Ethics and Conduct - Cod de etica si conduita APCF.pdf